Re: [help-GIFT] some questions

From: Henning müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] some questions
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 09:38:15 +0200

Hi,

if your computer is accessible from the Internet then you can try the demo interface at: http://medgift.unige.ch/demo/ and connect to your IP address and the port you choose.

Otherwise you can either use the command line perl script fro queries that is in the scripts directory of GIFT or you can use on e of the PHP interfaces. Installation means copying it in a directory accessible of your web server that needs to have PHP installed.

I think that there are links to the php sources on the GIFT page and otherwise I can also send you a link to an archive with the sources.

Kind regards, Henning