Re: [help-GIFT] looking for a client interface

From: Ivan Eggel
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] looking for a client interface
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:13:28 +0200

Dear Laura

In order to use that interface you need to open the port (Port used by gift, e.g. 12000) in your internal (if any) as well as external (if any) firewall.
If you use a NAT device (router) you also need to configure a port forwarding that connects all requests from external networks to the specified port (e.g. 12000) to the local IP adress of your machine (e.g. 192.168.1.2)

Cheers Ivan