Re: [help-GIFT] install GIFT

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] install GIFT
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 08:00:46 +0100

This might not be very well document but you should find this in the GIFT readmes. There is a command gift-add-collection.pl Calling this perl script with the option --help will give you all the parametres required.

The easiest interface to use might be the php interface available from the web pages. If your PC is accessible from the Internet you can also use an existing interface such as the one on http://medgift.unige.ch/demo/ and connect to your IP address and the port you started GIFT with.

There is indeed very little documentation on GIFT and it will require some manual work.

Cheers, Henning

Rahayu A Hamid wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, if this sounds stupid(not very good with linux and command line)...but,
how do I do that?

thanks in advance