Re: [help-GIFT] install && download

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] install && download
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:37:07 +0200

Using Ubuntu/Debian I think that "sudo apt-get gnuift" should install it. If you compile it yourself from one of the packages available on the gnu web pages there is a README file explaining all steps.

Henning

Thomas Deselaers wrote:
Certainly you are not using windows for 30 years.

Windows 1.0 was released in 1983, a mere 25 years ago, and I would bet
you didn't start using windows before 1990

However, several linux distributions allow for installing pre-compiled
GIFT packages and provide detailed instructions. These can commonly be
found in /usr/share/doc/gift-<version>

Cheers,
thomas