Re: [help-GIFT] the algorithm config

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] the algorithm config
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:44:47 +0200

Hi all, did you get my Groovy code? If not there is a mailing list problem. I would be thankful for a reply.
Best,
Wolfgang

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:29 AM, David Squire <address@hidden> wrote:
For what it's worth, I did modify the config file to do this sort of thing. I've attached it. It contains stuff specific to my modified version of GIFT that uses text annotation too, but it should give you the idea.

Regards,

David

Henning Müller wrote:
It does not make much sense to change the configuration file for this. This is an option in the MRML of the query.
The interfaces allow you this as does the perl module for querying.

Cheers, Henning

higo ic a écrit :
Hi
    i want to query images only color,and i modify the config.mrml
     cut the texture-h texture-b and  now this is the color only query algorithm
   but when i want texture only,i have to cut the color
   So i made two algorithms for color and texture seperately, named "algorithm-color" "algorithm-texture"
  update the config.mrml
  But the server didn't find these not existing algorithms,and of cource they are not in the gift
  My question is
 1    when i want to color or  texture,how do i modify the congifuration file just one time , there is only a algorithm which gift can read
 2       And the sub4 seems to return the score not exceeds 0.25 , the other 3can make the 0.9+

Dr David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer
Clayton School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia
CRICOS Provider No. 00008C       http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~davids/