Re: [help-GIFT] Re: MySQL Accessor

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Re: MySQL Accessor
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:15:50 +0200

In addition to that I doubt that that accessor is the way to go. I would rather go for memory mapped I/O if I were you.
Best,
Wolfgang

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Henning Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

this was a student work and it is very old. I am not sure that it will still work ... and most likely you will need to modify it significantly to make it work.

Cheers, Henning

金超 a écrit :
Hi, all
     I see two files named CAcIFMySQL.cc and CAFIFMySQL.cc in the GIFT source code tree. My question is, have the GIFT developers implemented the MySQL Accessor? If yes, how can we config the GIFT to use the MySQL Accessor?
 Thanks.
 Chao