Re: [help-GIFT] a new problem

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] a new problem
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 15:06:52 +0200

Hi,

I think that we need more information. Can you send your system, version
of gift used and the configuration file?

Each time you index a collection it is a new collection for gift, so
there is nothing foreseen to add colelctions. Are all 15 images in the
same directory?
You always need to restart gift to make the changes take effect as this
is when the config file is reread.

Cheers, Henning