Fwd: [help-GIFT] Algorithm Question

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Fwd: [help-GIFT] Algorithm Question
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 10:51:39 +0200

Sorry, this was intended to go to all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wolfgang Müller <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Algorithm Question
To: Ivan Eggel <address@hidden>

Scropoy,
you're the guy in need of a JSP? I guess a JSP would be only half of the rent. What is your application environment? If I were you I would port the Perl stuff in GIFT-preprequisites to Groovy. Should be easy to do. After that you'd be all set.

If you want easy change between the different feature groups, you can tweak the gift-config.mrml. Simply cut and paste the adefault algorithm and then add or remove the sub-algorithms.

Best,
Wolfgang