Re: [help-GIFT] how to get the search result file(MRML)

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] how to get the search result file(MRML)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 10:52:47 +0200

Hi,

I am not aware of a jsp client but htere is a perl script to run command-line queries.

Cheers, Henning

scropoy a écrit :
Hi guys!
HOW to get the result file of a search ! Is there a JSP client for gift, i only want to get the mrml result file of a search action. for example , how to send a command to search a specific image and get the MRML XML-formatted result,I really appriciate If there is a JSP method to do this thing.