Re: [help-GIFT] hi there

From: Huseyin Akcayurek
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] hi there
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:35:51 -0500

Itt seems to me this error is similar to prakhar's, and  I believe that is related to g++. I compiled gift on ubuntu  8.0.4 (32 bit) with g++ 4.2.4 and it worked. The latest version is probable 4.3 on your system.  It seems to me (looking at his last message), prakhar  was able to do that too). So I suggest you to try g++ 4.2.4