Re: [help-GIFT] php or perl interface code

From: David.Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] php or perl interface code
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:01:48 +1100

David Squire wrote:
I've got to package up my Perl interface (http://viper.infotech.monash.edu.au/~davids/cgi-bin/PerlMRMLClient/PerlMRMLClient.pl) for another reason, so I guess I might as well make that available too.

Hi folks,

I've made it available at:

http://viper.infotech.monash.edu.au/~davids/PerlMRMLClient.tar.gz

Unpack it into a cgi-bin directory and you are nearly ready to go. You need to have the CGI.pm Perl package from CPAN installed, and you need to edit PerlMRMLClient.pl to put the location of the GIFT's Perl modules in the library path (as explained at the top of the file).

This was a very quick and dirty solution, and my very first attempt at OO Perl. I am not proud of this code, but it works.

Regards,

David

--
Dr David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer
Clayton School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia