[help-GIFT] php or perl interface code

From: Huseyin Akcayurek
Subject: [help-GIFT] php or perl interface code
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:05:45 -0500

First of all, I would like to thank the GIFT programmers for providing such a useful tool. I have installed GIFT to my ubuntu machine. There were some problems in the official package (forget what it was) so I installed the latest alpha release (0.1.15e) after fighting some small problems. I have my server working as I tested it with kmrml.

I would like to use it over a webserver and I couldn't locate any source code. MRML clients on the project page directly goes to the demo pages. Are there any php/perl client code available?

Thanks a lot.

H. Akcayurek