Re: [help-GIFT] rpm packages

From: Xin ZHOU
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] rpm packages
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:42:34 +0100

Hi, Neil,

As far as I know, there is no rpm or deb packages.
The only way is to compile the source.

But luckily it is not too difficult.

There is just one thing might block you.
Please be sure that you installed the pre-requis modules.
They are in the same folder of source code packages.

Good luck.

cheers, Xin
Message: 1