[help-GIFT] queries to more than 1 collection

From: Fredrik Gundelsweiler
Subject: [help-GIFT] queries to more than 1 collection
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:46:28 +0100

Hi again,

now I have 2 collection indexed with gift. The first collection is working
fine and I can query it without problems. The second collection gives me an
error and I don't know why. I am doing the same in the gift-config.mrml with
the 2nd collection and the query is the same as well but with a picture
included in the 2nd collection.
The error output on the console:
-------------------------

TCP socket successfully initialized:7
TCP socket successfully initialized:8
trying to accept 7 1
Accept and serve: 7
CCommunicationHandler.cc:637:readAndParse before parse
CCommunicationHandler.cc:728:readAndParse before visit
CCommunicationHandler.cc:731:readAndParse before check

CAccessorFactoryContainer::openAccessor:inverted_file
 NEWLY GENERATED.
gift: CAcIFFileSystem.cc:944: bool CAcIFFileSystem::init(bool): Assertion
`mURL2FTS->size()' failed.
Abgebrochen

This is only when I query my second collection in the same way as the first.
I suppose that something went wrong with the indexing but I don't know. I am
thankful for any hints about this error. I took a look into the sources
(CAcIFFileSystem.cc) but got no clue about the error. Attached you find the
file I created by typing in gift > giftlog.txt which seems to be fine. Any
ideas? Any workarounds?

Best Regards,
Fredrik Gundelsweiler