RE: [help-GIFT] Using GIFT

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: [help-GIFT] Using GIFT
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:47:50 +0200

Find the line

    if ($lExtension &&
$lExtension=~m/^((tif)|(tiff)|(ppm)|(gif)|(jpg)|(jpeg)|(eps)|(png)|(ras))$ /xi)

in the installation point of gift-add-collection.pl

and add somewhere before ")$" the string (not including the quotation marks)

"|(bmp)"

This should solve your problem. Ah, and before I forget: This line occurs
twice, you have to add the both times.

If you have the source package and you are compiling and installing from source
you have to perform the corresponding changes in the file

gift-add-collection.pre-pl

instead (and then do again make install).

Best,

From: Majid NAJJAR <address@hidden>
Date:  Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:15:55 +0200