Re: FW: [help-GIFT] Using GIFT

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: FW: [help-GIFT] Using GIFT
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:33:52 +0200

Dear Majit,

for using gift you will need a client in either Java or php. Links to clients can be found on the GIFT web pages.

Some error messages with GIFT are "normal" and things work anyways.
To be able to analyse the problems it would be necessary to give detailed information on the linux system you use and the full output of the server when starting.

Cheers, Henning

Majid NAJJAR a écrit :
Dear Niles
I m really sorry to bother u again, but i would appreciate if i can have an
answer soon, I m really stucked and i have  a deadline for having something
working
i thank u a lot in advance
Regards