Re: [help-GIFT] struggling with running GIFT...

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] struggling with running GIFT...
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:27:43 +0200

Indeed, there seems tobe a problem with hte collection name associated with the algorithm if I get the outpur right. Maybe change your algorithm name to c-01 this should work better ... I have no idea how this can happen.

Removing the perl and classical idf algorithms is in my opinion a good idea as well.

Taken another config file as a basis and then copying your colection in there might be another option.

Cheers, Henning

address@hidden wrote:
Hello all,

Thanks for all the help.

So i downloaded a moonsock client, compared these output files as much as i could (really gets monotonous after awhile... :) ) and i found some major differences the gift server output. So this is the output right after i start the server and load the opening page of the moonsock client. [ my_queryout is my output and your_queryout is your's..., i have only pasted where i thought the difference in output starts ].

The opening page doesnt load for awhile and after i click on stop it appears SOMETIMES with the CORRECT collection names and algorithms. However, at this point if i click on get random images nothing happens... (i know, its quite wierd)...

This seems to be an error after which my output and your output seems to be going two different ways so i suspect there;s something wrong going on here...
***
"CAccessorAdminCollection.pre-cc:249:throwing AnVENotFound occured: I was looking for a proxy with the ID: mIDToProxy _c-01_ . This probably means that the collection with the ID c-01 is not described in your config file."
***

I overwrote your gift-config.mrml, just added one of my collections there. I am also attaching it in this email.

Any idea whatsoever?

Thanks
Neville