Re: [help-gift] Php interfaces

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-gift] Php interfaces
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:31:35 +1100

address@hidden wrote:
Yes, I've tried to use http://URL instead file:/URL but nothing changes.

I've downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=116038 and http://viper.unige.ch/demo/php/demo.php a PHP interfaces but the first give me an GIFT ERROR the second I can't make it work. Can you reccomend a php interface easy to use?

You should be able to test that you're GIFT server is running properly by going to http://viper.csse.monash.edu.au/~davids/cgi-bin/PerlMRMLClient/PerlMRMLClient.pl and typing in your machine under "Server Host" and the port that GIFT is running on under "Port" and then clicking on "Change Server". That should allow you to eliminate one possible problem.

Regards,

David

--
Dr David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer
Clayton School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia