Re: [help-GIFT]

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:26:52 +0100

Dear Maurizio,

please include the list in all mails on this. Otherwise I will not respond anymore. It is important to keep this trace for other people who have the same problem.

The Charmer interface is very old and the problem of not showing images in the interface is well documented in older posting on this list. You can either look at the old postings to find the solution or use one of the newer interfaces that exist in php. I think that the download locations are linked from the gift pages.

Cheers, Henning

address@hidden wrote:
Hello...
After I connected to the gift server, I can't see any pictures in the
charmer frame. I attach a applet screenshot!
What can I do?

Maurizio

Please run the server and try out the interface. It should work. The error has been in gift for a while. Please always add the list to your mails!
The same error was already mentioned before and the system worked.

Cheers, Henning

address@hidden a écrit :
Sorry,
I've another problem. When I give

sudo gift-add-collection.pl /home/testgift

I've, after many rows (Writing Chunk etc...):

NEW WRITING ADI ****************************************
NEW ADI WRITTEN ****************************************

BEFORE checking inverted file consistencyAFTER checking inverted file
consistency
The check was successful
ERROR in generating inverted fileCAcIFFileSystem::~CAcIFFileSystem()
called
CAccessor.cccalling destructor
CAccessor.cccalling destructor

PROGRESS: 99%

Copying /home/maury/gift-config.mrml to /home/maury/gift-config.mrml-old

PROGRESS: 100%

What can I do?
Maurizio

Sponsor:
 Raggiungi i tuoi potenziali clienti in tutto il mondo! Affidati ad
icecube.it: professionalità ed esperienza per farti conoscere su
Internet
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7350&d=20080125

Sponsor:
 Serve un prestito? Clicca e chiedi l’assistenza di Prometeo per scegliere
tra una vasta gamma di prodotti la consulenza è gratuita e il preventivo
immediato!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7495&d=20080128

 Henning Müller (PhD)
 University & Hospitals of Geneva