Re: Re: [help-GIFT] Problem with gift-add-collection.pl

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: Re: [help-GIFT] Problem with gift-add-collection.pl
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:34:44 +0100

Hi.

What you tell me, I do not think that GIFT is much of a help. You want a
very specific feature set, and a very specific distance measure. GIFT
uses neither of them.

The number of images you have is small. In your case, I would convert
the sequence into single images using convert and then look at the
images using GNU Octave. GNU Octave has some imaging functions.

Best,
Wolfgang

(I am away now for the rest of the year). Best wishes to all for the
holiday season.