Re: Re: [help-GIFT] Problem with gift-add-collection.pl

From: coolnsmile
Subject: Re: Re: [help-GIFT] Problem with gift-add-collection.pl
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:13:02 -0500

Hello,

It seems like everything works fine with extracting and converting the
 images but at the end of the process I get the following output / error
 message: is any one have idea please email me
 And when I tried to extract features in features to gift-add-perl.pl
images of 176X144 pixels  .PPM IMAGE got the values like 1 671.916 2466.25 in
.tts_ADI files after indexing.
is it coorect features and how can how can i read these values I am not getting
can any  help please.

Gift version is gift-0.1.15b
gift-prerequisites-0.11

Using SUSE LINUX 10.1
in my gift-add-collection.pl.from /usr/local/bin/gift-add-collection.pl

this errors is giving
Opening sorted stream for reading. State (should be '1'): 0xbf8ea43c
[inFeatureID:4/0;inPosition:16/0==0]20
Writing Chunk for Feature ID 0. The Offset is 0x0=0
The collection frequency is: inf
gift-generate-inverted-file: CInvertedFileChunk.cc:117: bool
CInvertedFileChunk::writeBinary(std::ostream&, TID, size_t) const: Assertion
`!"collection frequency out of range"' failed.

PROGRESS: 99%

Copying /root/gift-config.mrml to /root/gift-config.mrml-old

XML::DOM::Attr=ARRAY(0x89e32dc)

Can't locate object method "getAttribute" via package "XML::DOM::Attr" at
/usr/local/bin/gift- add-collection.pl line 796, <LOCALELIST> line 264.

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/address@hidden/8192837.html