[help-GIFT] Help - Interface GNUift - Java Applet

From: Christian Schiepe
Subject: [help-GIFT] Help - Interface GNUift - Java Applet
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:46:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo there,

i am a student from Stuttgart, and i and a mate were
asked to write a little java-applet. We have to
integrate the GNUift in this applet, so that we can
search for comparable images (content based).
Can you give me a short advice about the interface
from GNUift-->Java, and how i can integrate the GNUift
in Java? I was searching for this, but i found no
solution.
That would be very nice.

Greeting from Stuttgart,
Christian Schiepe

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s
mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail. www.yahoo.de/mail