Re: [help-GIFT] Easy install

From: Kamil Wencel
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Easy install
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:47:41 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

since I am still on the mission to integrate GIFT I'd be willing to
do some installation tests.

Kamil

Wolfgang Müller schrieb:
Hi there,

I have the impression that the main obstacle for wider distribution is that there are some installation pitfalls. If I am to put some time into this problem I would need some people who are ready to instal/reinstall GIFT and its prerequisites often in order to check if it installs well.

Please tell this thread if you are ready to do so.