[help-GIFT] Syncing activities...

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: [help-GIFT] Syncing activities...
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:15:51 +0200

Hi all,

I seem to be able to actually devote some time (maybe 10-25% of my work force)
to actually adding functionality to the GIFT in the next few weeks. To this
end, I would like to know what is the state on the following activities:

1. Faster feature extraction by reducing number of gift-extract-features
calls.

2. Indexing documents during run time.

Is anyone seriously working now on these points?

If so, please tell this list.

If not, anyone reading this list, please tell this list your preferences.

I will now do the --enable-perl  flag needed for Gentoo.

P.S.: I will tackle the topic "easy install" in the next mail.

--
Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik