[help-GIFT] compilation errors on mac os x 10.4.9

From: Massimo Paolucci
Subject: [help-GIFT] compilation errors on mac os x 10.4.9
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:19:54 +0100

I tried to compile GIFT on mac os x 10.4.9 but I banged against the same
problems that were reported by  David Squire
<http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden&q=from:%22David+Squire%22>
in a message on 2006/07/07 in a message titled: [help-GIFT] Installing
GIFT on Mac OS 10.4.7 - issues, and some fixes
<http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00242.html>

A following message, by Thomas Deselaers, mention of a patch,  but I could not
find it.

Now my question: is there a way to compile GIFT on Mac OS X?

Cheers,

--- Massimo
--

 Massimo Paolucci
 Senior Researcher

 Future Network Laboratory
 DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH
 Landsbergerstraße 312
 80687 Munich  Germany
 Phone: +49-89-56824-238
 Fax:     +49-89-56824-301
 Web:    www.docomolab-euro.com

 Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida
 Amtsgericht München, HRB 132967

DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH

Landsbergerstrasse 312,  80687 Munich,  Germany

Managing Directors (Geschaeftsfuehrer):
Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida
Amtsgericht: Muenchen, HRB 132967