[help-GIFT] Announcement Java Client for GIFT

From: Ajay Chakravarthy
Subject: [help-GIFT] Announcement Java Client for GIFT
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 13:31:06 -0000

Hello,

I am a PhD student working on Automatic Image annotation from the University
of Sheffield, I would like to let you know that my research prototype

AKTive Media (1.9 beta and upwards) now acts as a java client for GIFT. Its
100% pure java client and is open source, It would be great if the admin
could update the GIFT clients webpage and include AKTive Media as one of the
clients.   (I have reused parts of VIPER code , but it is now much more
usable)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aktivemedia/

I will use the combination of GIFT and AKTive Media for automatic image
annotation in the future.

Thanks
Ajay Chakravarthy
PhD student