Re: [help-GIFT] Unpacking features in more user friendly format

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Unpacking features in more user friendly format
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:34:08 +0100

Dear Epa,

It depends a lot on what sizes you have. This perl is 32-bit centric.

If you want to be sure to read the same features as GIFT does, look at
gift-generate-inverted-files and see what it uses to read the .fts
files. I am currently not in a position to do this by myself. If
problems persist, please kick me again end of next week or beginning of
the week after.

Best,
Wolfgang