[help-GIFT] Re: help about gift

From: Epa Uwimana
Subject: [help-GIFT] Re: help about gift
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:48:34 -0500

I would suggest you post your question to GIFT mailing list and they
are very helpful. Depending on what you want to do, I find it very
useful to read the early papers about VIPER first before using it.
They are available at VIPER's website. I actual wish I had done so
before putting a lot of work on my project.

Thanks

Quoting Mingchung Liu <address@hidden>:

Hi,euwimana.
I also want to know something about features extraction in gift.
In fact , I want to do some study using gift to accomplish my master's
dissertation.
Can you give me some advice about that, which papers are valueble and
important in order to understand the gift well?

I will aprreciate your help very much.
Best wishes,
                            Liu

ÁõÃ÷Õþ
                                  ±±¾©Ê¦·¶´óѧ¹ÜÀíѧԺ
                                             ±±¾©£¬100875
Mingchung Liu
School of Management  at Beijing Normal University
Beijing,100875
(+86)010-62204692