Re: [help-GIFT] Features Extraction

From: Epa Uwimana
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Features Extraction
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:48:37 -0500

Here is the script:

open FILE,shift;
read(FILE,$lString,4);
print unpack("I",$lString),"\n";
while(read(FILE,$lString,8)){
        print join(":",unpack("If",$lString)),"\n";
}
I figured out that I had a typo in my script but even after fixing it, I
am getting a lot of number that I have no ideas what they are and now I
am wondering if they are right.
Try to run the attached image and let me know what the result would mean
I am interested in knowing what every number stands for i.e RGB,HSV,
Energy,Histogram and others

Thanks again

Epa Uwimana