Re: [help-GIFT] Features Extraction

From: Epa Uwimana
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Features Extraction
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:38:20 -0500

Dear Dr. David,

I am interested in features for each image. I remember reading from one
literature that you extract around 7800 features per image and I was
wondering if there is a way I can extract these from the .fts.
I received one perl script from Dr. Muller and the script doesn't seem
to work correctly. Do you have the script that he mentioned you can send
to the list?

Thanks Dr. David

Epa Uwimana