Re: [help-gift]can't see pictures in charmer

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-gift]can't see pictures in charmer
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:00:46 +0200

On Friday 13 October 2006 04:01, Liu Allen wrote:
> After I connected to the gift server, I can't see any pictures in the
> charmer frame.

> I checked the thumnails, they are all there.
> I don't know why it can not be displayed.
> you can find the screenshot and output in the attatchments.
> please help.

Hi,
The problem you experience is a classical JAVA rights problem. The applet has
to be served from the same location as the images.  At the same time, when
running the applet, JAVA_HOME has to be set properly, i.e. to the root folder
of your JAVA installation.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg