[help-GIFT] another patch set!

From: risc
Subject: [help-GIFT] another patch set!
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:55:05 -0500

the following are patch 81 and 82.

remove some spacing problems in my last patch,
change t_y into k, negative math hurts my head.
added a memset() call i missed the chance to last time,
reversed conv[]'s order in memory...
swapped X and Y in the image stored in conv[], so as to sequentialize memory
accesses.

gift 0.0.15a performs a gabor filter on an image once every two seconds.
once these patches are committed, the CVS version will perform a gabor filter
on an image every second.
100% faster, new and improved! :)

my personal tree contains another 20% speed boost (down to 0.8 seconds per
image).

this is all measured on a P4M 2.2Ghz machine.

i like accomplishing things. :)

Julia Longtin <address@hidden>