Re: [help-GIFT] <help-gift>errors when I do make

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] <help-gift>errors when I do make
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:28:19 +0200

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 12:20, Liu Allen wrote:
> sorry, in fact ,this is the first time I use mail-list. I aplologize
> if troubled you
>  My gift version is 0.1.14; I want to install it on my Ubuntu 6.06.
> thanks.
No, this is not the problem.

A general thing to do if you use such a mailing list is to be as precise as
possible. I think now people can help you.

Could you try the most recent version from alpha.gnu.org and report if it
works for you?

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gift/

The next step then is to get more precise about *what* actually goes wrong
there. But first try that...

Anyone using ubuntu here? Isn't there a Debian build that one could install in
Ubuntu?

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg