Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT Indexing

From: Dayang Awg Iskandar
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT Indexing
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:54:59 +1000 (EST)

Hi Henning and David,

I did a minor changes in the code to solve this problem and now GIFT is able to index the 170,000 images and working perfectly fine :)

The changes are in this file merge_sort_streams.h (libGIFTAcInvertedFile/include/merge_sort_streams.h):

CStreamPos(long int inContent):mContent(inContent) changed to CStreamPos(long long int inContent):mContent(inContent)

operator long int()const changed to operator long long int()const

<< static_cast<long int>(i) changed to << static_cast<long long int>(i)

Regards,
Dayang