Re: [help-GIFT] gift-write-feature-descs segfaults... (is the GIFT broke

From: risc
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift-write-feature-descs segfaults... (is the GIFT broken?)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:42:19 -0500

Jonas:

This is undoubtedly my fault, for not checking the other binaries.

I've been under the weather recently, and i've only been checking
the gift-extract-features binary.

I'll try to get a fix in sometime this evening..

Yes, normally C screams and yells at you, but the gift was written
without function prototypes, so the compiler cant tell, until link time.

I'll also whip up a quick patch adding function prototypes, and post
it to the mailing list, for review.

Back, after being food poisoned,

Julia Longtin <address@hidden>