Re: [help-GIFT] 64 bit (was Optimizing)

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] 64 bit (was Optimizing)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:08:41 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
that said, how goes the 64bit work? I've got an associate who'd love to play
with gift, but cannot, due to 64bit problems...

The demo at http://viper.csse.monash.edu.au/~davids/cgi-bin/PerlMRMLClient/PerlMRMLClient.pl is running on a dual-core AMD 64 (though it is in Australia and I am in Europe this year). IIRC, it is version 1.14. I had thought that everything was 64-bit safe since we sorted out the issues in that version 1.8 years ago.

Cheers,

David

--
Dr David McG. Squire, Senior Lecturer, on sabbatical in 2006
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia