Re: [help-GIFT] patch-fu!

From: risc
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] patch-fu!
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:52:50 -0500

Wolfgang,

Command, and I'll obey. I'm not quite used to working with a GNU project,
so feel free to add requirements to my patching. :)

My next set will come with changelog entries. I'll use the ones you wrote
as an example template, when writing new ones.

I like being helpful. :D

Julia Longtin <address@hidden>