Re: [help-GIFT] patch-fu!

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] patch-fu!
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:26:10 +0200

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 04:12, address@hidden wrote:
> Hey everyone,

Hey Julia,

> Heres two more patches, to speed things up further.
> Please concider commiting my work sometime soon. I'd hate to think i'm just
> going through the motions.

1. Done.
2. Things went really smoothly. But I would be really thankful, if you'd also
create patches for the change log that describe what your patch is doing. It
takes much more time for me to do this for me than it does for you. Like
this, applying your patches is story of "looks reasonable?" -> "apply" and
not of "looks reasonable?" -> "write change log entries" -> "apply" . You see
my point or is this asking too much?

This being said, thanks a lot for your contribution and continued kicking.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg
Check out the SIG MM web site http://www.sigmm.org