Re: [help-GIFT] Using GIFT for symbol recognition

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Using GIFT for symbol recognition
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 17:52:53 +0100

Philip Farrugia wrote:
Dear Ernesto,

If this is a private email, why is it copied to the mailing list?

Please note that I have downloaded the GIFT software and I'm trying to install it. I have extracted the files of the GIFT (0.1.9 version) but I'm encountering problems. Can you please provide me with clear instructions on how to install GIFT?

P.S. I'm using the Kubuntu LINUX platform.

No one can help you unless you tell us *what* problems you are
encountering. What are the error messages? Are you having problems with
./configure, or later?

Regards,

David

--
Dr David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer, on sabbatical in 2006
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia