[help-GIFT] try #2

From: risc
Subject: [help-GIFT] try #2
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:09:27 -0500

New Release Time!

in the spirit of release early, release often, i offer the following GIFE
version:
http://volumehost.com/~risc/gife2-0.0.2.tar.gz.

this version compiles with either a slightly modified libSquirePPM, or
libnetpbm.

BTW, david, you win. the binary with your code executes 5% faster. i'm blaming
it
on the dynamic load of the library. i'll be using libSquirePPM from now on. ;)

david, i'd appreciate if you'd look at the changes to libSquirePPM, so we can
get
started on a merge.

if anyone wants to look at the nastyness i added to the configure.in, that'd be
nice as well.

this is a "it compiled, ship!" release. i've tested it generates the same .fts
files as your mainline version.

if you like, i can hand you a copy of my testing script.

examine! be active! ;)

Julia Longtin <address@hidden>