[help-GIFT] 'Re: Ups.

From: risc
Subject: [help-GIFT] 'Re: Ups.
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:10:59 -0500

uhm, have you tried diffing my work?

i packaged it as a fork for a reason. i had to change generally EVERYTHING
about the coding style, to get gcc to auto-vectorize.
there are (almost) no global variables anymore, the gabor filters are in one
array, not four..
it is truely unholy what i've done to your poor program.
but, it works. ;)

so, i'm more kicking you, so you'll get upset with me properly. ;)

Julia Longtin <address@hidden>