Re: Here! (Was: re: [help-GIFT] Contributing)

From: David Squire
Subject: Re: Here! (Was: re: [help-GIFT] Contributing)
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:10:32 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
Hi Dr. Müller,

here ya go. ;)

http://volumehost.com/~risc/gife2-0.0.1.tar.gz

that tarball contains the source to my modified feature extractor (Gnu Ift Feature Extractor 2). it also contains an 'upstream' directory, containing my quick-and-dirty script for creating all the thumbnails,
and the modified version of gift-add-collection.sh.
Thanks for this. I am also keen to have a look.

Cheers,

David

--
Dr David McG. Squire,  Senior Lecturer, on sabbatical in 2006
Caulfield School of Information Technology, Monash University, Australia