Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation

From: Wei Lu
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:13:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, Wolfgang,

I am trying to install Image Magick manually, no error occurs. Before
that, I also installed libfpx and libjpg. But it still didn't work. I
really don't what are the prerequisities for installing Image Magick for
this convert command.

But fortunately, I occasionally found that Image Magick was installed by
some others, so I add their lib to my cshrc file. It does work. I found
the size of the convert are different. Mine is much larger than that.

When I run gift-add-collection.pl --image-directory=$home/pic, most of the
output information are seems ok. Only the last several line seems not
right. See below, don't know whether they are important or not.

Btw, I found the "//#include <map>" in getlibnamefilename.h should be
changed to "#include <map>". Every time, I need do this to have the make
run properly.

Thanks.

Reed.

Information for gift-add-collection.pl:

NEW WRITING ADI ****************************************
NEW ADI WRITTEN ****************************************

BEFORE checking inverted file consistencyAFTER checking inverted file
consistency
The check was successful
ERROR in generating inverted fileCAcIFFileSystem::~CAcIFFileSystem()
called
CAccessor.cccalling destructor
CAccessor.cccalling destructor

PROGRESS: 99%

Copying /homes/sa713/gift-config.mrml to /homes/sa713/gift-config.mrml-old

PROGRESS: 100%