Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:14:07 +0100

On Monday 20 February 2006 16:43, Wei Lu wrote:
> I use linux redhat 9.
>
> I moved the '//' before #include <map> in GETLIBNAMEFROMFILENAME.h file
> and it does works.

I think it would be good if you loaded the current version (0.1.15b) off
alpha.gnu.org. The gnu development tools etc. are a moving target, so it is
good to have the most recent stuff. Could you do so and try again and then
tell me the results? In the process you will help me in testing if 0.1.15b
really is the best?

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg