Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation

From: Wei Lu
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:43:02 +0000 (GMT)

I use linux redhat 9.

I moved the '//' before #include <map> in GETLIBNAMEFROMFILENAME.h file
and it does works.

But other errors occurs:

non-void
make[3]: *** [CAccessorFactoryContainer.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/.automount/ankaa/export/IS-20/staff/sa713/gift-0.1.14/libMRML/cc'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/.automount/ankaa/export/IS-20/staff/sa713/gift-0.1.14/libMRML'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/.automount/ankaa/export/IS-20/staff/sa713/gift-0.1.14'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Btw, I've already downloaded and installed the prerequisity files. No
important error occurs. only some message like the following:

/bin/sh: /perllocal.pod: Permission denied
make: [doc_site_install] Error 1 (ignored)
Appending installation info to /homes/sa713/perl/lib/perllocal.pod
make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
'EXPATINCPATH' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.
'EXPATLIBPATH' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.
'SITEPREFIX' is not a known MakeMaker param

Btw, the gift version is 0.1.14.

Many thanks.

Regards.

Reed.