[help-GIFT] Re: Problem installing gift-0.1.14 (as well) (Gewijzigd door

From: Tuurlijk
Subject: [help-GIFT] Re: Problem installing gift-0.1.14 (as well) (Gewijzigd door Tuurlijk)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:15:33 +0200

Ok, changing all the long int to TID did not do the trick. It compiles fine, but creates an unstable gift. The next thing I tried was changing 'int' to 'long int' in ./libMRML/include/TID.h

This also compiles cleanly.

But still, Feature extraction does not work, I get an empty image list in url2fts.xml

The feature extraction works in so far that the feature files are created for every image. The gift-add-collection.pl errors out on creating the inverted file: BEFORE checking inverted file consistencyAFTER checking inverted file consistency
The check was successful
ERROR in generating inverted fileCAcIFFileSystem::~CAcIFFileSystem() called
CAccessor.cccalling destructor
CAccessor.cccalling destructor

gift-add-collection.pl also complains about:
XML::DOM::Attr=ARRAY(0x888c5cc)
Can't locate object method "getAttribute" via package "XML::DOM::Attr" at /usr/local/bin/gift-add-collection.pl line 796, <LOCALELIST> line 263.

Any hints?

Still investigating . . . . .

Michiel