Re: [help-GIFT] Unable to fetch images - continue :)

From: pboninsk
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Unable to fetch images - continue :)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:38:17 +0200

Hi,
It would be great if you could send me  a gift-log.mrml along with the info
which client you're using.

ok, here it is - yesterday i tried to set up gift again from scratch - same
error occured. gift must work on that machine (it's my university server - my
supervisor doesn't see that i deal well with gift at my home :))

Thanks for Your help

Piotr Boniński