Re: [help-GIFT] Help Installing GIFT 1.13

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Help Installing GIFT 1.13
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:01:15 +0200

Hi,
Just for the record, I wanted to give the state of affairs. Mark and I are
looking at these problems offline. It appears, that his gcc is not able to
find the string include, i.e.

#include <string>

fails. This points to some misconfig on his system rather than some bug on
GIFT's side. However, we are looking further to find out what really is the
problem. If there are any news, we will post to this list.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS Medieninformatik
Universität Bamberg