Re: [help-GIFT] no gift-config.mrml file

From: florian clauss
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] no gift-config.mrml file
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:08:40 +0200

well, this is the error output:

gift-generate-inverted-file: CInvertedFileChunk.cc:115: bool
CInvertedFileChunk::writeBinary(std::ostream&, long int, unsigned int)
const: Assertion `!"collection frequency out of range"' failed.

but, perhabs, this error is a result of the empty imagelist in the
url2fts.xml file. i don't know.

> OK. My trouble is that the script thinks it cannot write the file. It
> really does not give any error message? Hum.

greetings

florian clauss