Re: [help-GIFT] gift installation & configuration

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] gift installation & configuration
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:35:34 +0000

Hi,
> Wolfgang, sorry i missed your email, the one that contains instruction
No problem.

> to locate libMRML etc. coz my list is put on digest mode, and its
> awfully easy to miss some message.

I see that point. This is the reason why I avoid the digest mode. I like to
see the titles of mails. This way I know if people are going to sell
something to me or if they're actually interested in the GIFT ;-)

My followup was not of personal nature, I just wanted to know what system you
are running (which SuSE version) and what GIFT version comes with it, and if
its installation is complete or not.

Dr. Wolfgang Müller
LS AI 1
Universität Bayreuth